Here you will find links to external resources we have found useful in becoming informed on the Delta County Land Use Code and proposed 2023 revision.
Please visit our Issues Page for information on specific issues which have been identified by the Delta County Coalition and other community members concerning the Land Use Code draft revision.
- Current Land Use Code (2021)
- Existing Ordinances
- Land Use Code violations and Compliance – At the DCC’s request, the county clarified and made available to the public the Delta County Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Land Use Code violations and compliance
- The Delta County Master Plan
- County Land Use Fee Schedule
- Historic Specific Development Regulations, 2001-2021
- Resolution Repealing Delta County Regulations Regarding Land Use and Subdivision and Adopting New Land Use Code (Including Zoning Maps)
- Board of County Commissioner Special Meeting February 28, 2023
- Board of County Commissioner Regular Meeting January 3, 2023 – Page 10-11 Permit Database for Land Use
- 2022-11-16 Checklist Subdivision
- 2022-11-16 Checklist BLA + Replat
- Work Session Documents – Various documents that the Board of County Commissioners are or were working with
- Archived (no longer relevant)
- Proposed Land Use Code (2022/2023) – Rejected at 2023-02-28 public hearing